Thursday, October 09, 2008

To-do list for 5 November, 2008

So, I've been watching the polls and making a checklist of things I'll need to do after election day next month.

First will be bumper stickers for my cars:
  • "Not my president!" (I think I can lift one off a car at the local college...they won't be needing them any more)
  • "Caution: Driver hibernating 'til January, 2013" (I can make one at Cafe Press...maybe they'll catch on)
  • "Palin in 2012!" (I think these will be popular...shouldn't be hard to find)
Next thing will be to hide any firearms (that I may or may not have) ahead of the Civilian National Security Force sweeps.

And I think I'll be needing a bicycle. Who the hell knows what gas prices will be with Democrats controlling both houses of Congress and the White House.

Let's see, what else...oh yeah, this:


I'll hide it for safe-keeping.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

At the debate party I attended last week at my local McCain HQ they were handing out Palin 2016 signs just the ralley McCain signs they have now.

Eric said...

2016? Why wait? Well, I guess they kinda have to be positive.