Thursday, October 23, 2008

Confirmed: LIberals are nuts

This Huffington Post column by Larry David confirms what sane people have known all along: Liberals are a bunch of neurotic, hand-wringing, bed-wetting head cases.
I can't take much more of this. Two weeks to go, and I'm at the end of my rope. I can't work. I can eat, but mostly standing up. I'm anxious all the time and taking it out on my ex-wife, which, ironically, I'm finding enjoyable.

[ ... ]

I just don't like what I've turned into -- and frankly I wasn't that crazy about me even before the turn. This election is having the same effect on me as marijuana. All of my worst qualities have been exacerbated. I'm paranoid, obsessive, nervous, and totally mental. It's one long, intense, bad trip. I need to come down. Soon.
Yeah, I'm not crazy about you either, Larry. Have you considered therapy?

No comments: