Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Change of venue

John McCain and Sarah Palin are to make an appearance here in Virginia tomorrow.  Originally slated to be held at a high school in Fairfax, I just got an e-mail update on the event saying that the demand for tickets has forced it to be moved to a larger, outdoor venue.
Due to an overwhelming response from Virginia voters, the campaign has moved the rally outdoors to Van Dyke Park, next to Fairfax High School in Fairfax City, Virginia.
I can get tickets to the rally, and I'd really like to go, but it looks like work might get in the way.  Damn.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Eric, you have the flu. The little emplyees for call IT because the printer has a jam or the cd won't play because it's in upside down, I get called for this stupid shit all the time.

This is ironic, the Palin event down in Pebble beach was cancelled today also and then I got another email about it was moved all the way up to Redwood City (below SF). I bet the people who paid the $1000 for the lunch and a lapel pin can fly up for it though...

Eric said...

If it weren't for one stinkin' conference call in the morning, I could pull it off.