Friday, March 28, 2008

Amazing Bass

Victor Wooten at State Theatre, Falls Church, VA.

Update: I recorded this on my cell phone and posted directly from my phone using Blogger's mobile blogging feature, more to see if I could post video that way than for any other reason. Obviously, you can, though I was somewhat limited to the amount of text I could post with it.

If you ever get a chance to catch Victor Wooten live, do it. The guy is amazing, and the rest of his band, including his brother Reggie on electric guitar, rocked the house.

The State Theatre in Falls Church is a great venue. Fashioned from an old movie theater, they offer the option of reserving tables and serve pretty good food. We ended up with a table at the front on the left-hand side only about 30 feet from the stage.

No comments: