Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ferrell's Bush show will "surprise"

Will Ferrell, who parodies George Bush on Saturday Night Live, has a one-man show coming up he says will "surprise" viewers.
Will Ferrell says audiences should expect the unexpected from his upcoming one-man Broadway show and HBO special about President George W. Bush.

Ferrell, known for his Bush impersonation on "Saturday Night Live," said Friday there's nothing derivative about the production. He says it will surprise people with its twists and turns and what it has to say about Bush.

Executive producer Adam McKay says the show aims to be funny but also hold the Bush administration's feet to the fire.
And that will surprise anyone how? Oh, I get it...maybe he meant the "funny" part.

2 comments:

Dave C said...

my wife made a comment the other day about how she wished that Bush would be able to just leave now instead of waiting until Jan 20th..

After she saw the look on my face she explained that she wanted Bush to be able to relax in peace and quiet. He deserves it. I am going to have to agree with her. for as much as I disagreed with him on things.. the amount of BDS is insane..

Eric said...

It's made me crazy over the past six or seven years that I constantly felt like I had to defend Bush. He's been worthy of criticism for a lot of things, but the BDS crowd was so over the top they effectively killed off rational debate and, IMHO, have caused lasting damage to the country.