Friday, October 05, 2007

Hot pants

Watch out where you stick your iPod. An employee at Atlanta's Hartsfield airport had his go up in flames in his pants pocket.
A Douglasville, Ga., man said he had flames coming up to his chest when his iPod Nano suddenly burst into flames while he was working, reported Friday.

Danny Williams, who works at a kiosk at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, told that he had the iPod and a glossy piece of paper in his pocket at the time. He said it was the piece of paper that saved him from being badly burned.
And no, I can't come up with anything better than this...I've been traveling all week.

No comments: