Hmmm...now which country is it that has a powder blue and white flag? Oh, right...
- Yes we can! The Venezuelan yes we can! The kind that continues to demand real change!
- What exactly is so wrong about nationalization of industry? You act as if it is somehow immoral.
- "... influences the media."? our media is so controlled, they might as well wave a powder blue and white flag before each broadcast.
So there's your obligatory leftist anti-Semitism. Moving on:
There actually were some comments there from readers who saw this as a bad thing, but even many of those thought so not because Chavez is an evil commie, but because the next guy might be worse...presumably an evil free-market capitalist or something.
- ...outside the US, democracy means, you know, democracy.
- IMHO Chavez has been a very stabilizing force for Venezuela, just as Saddam Hussein was a stabilizing force in the M.E. We didn't get that, either.
- Nice to see the democratic process in action. congrats to the people of venezuela.
- YES...VIVA CHAVEZ.