Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The audacity of misinformation



Via Hot Air...

Absolutely unbelievable. In a video response to the president's State of the Union address, Barack Obama had the Audacity™ to make this statement to the American public:
"...tonight we heard President Bush say that the surge in Iraq is working, when we know that's just not true."
The whopper comes at about 1:30 into the clip. To borrow a phrase from Obama's opponent, this statement requires the willing suspension of disbelief.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

I watched the state of the union last night on Fox. I also watched the replay, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. I find it funny that I was actually going to buy his book, but rather bought I am America (And so can You!) by Stephen Colbert. I think I got more out of it then Quoting Uncle Teddy Kennedy) Osama Obama.

Eric said...

Kind of a shame, really. I'd thought the guy was an honest, sincere man, but it turns out he's just another partisan hack.