Saturday, October 24, 2009

Obama: The musical


Sure, you loved the school kids singing paeans to Barack Obama (Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm!), but are you ready for...Obama On My Mind?
Obama on My Mind takes a humorous look at the whirlwind and wonderful world behind the scenes of an Obama campaign office in small town America. A passionate group of larger than life oddball characters start to panic when Sarah Palin enters the race and Obama falls 20 points in the polls. Pop, gospel, jazz, and soft rock come together in a politically inspired comedic romp featuring a motley crew of loyal, obsessive and downright peculiar personalities, striving to get their candidate into the White House.
Those bolded parts suggest they can go ahead and put "Based on actual events" on the advertisements. I wonder if anyone would miss me if I went into hibernation until 2012.

Hat tip to AB, who lives in the Seattle area and is considering building a moat.

No comments: