Saturday, March 25, 2006

More Hollywood moonbattery and dimwittery

I like Charlie Sheen. No really, I do. He's a decent actor, and pretty damned funny at times. In fact, I also like his dad, Martin Sheen, as well as brother Emilio Estevez. There's some talent in the family. So it pains me to read about things like what he said recently (3/20/06) on a radio talk show regarding the terror attacks of 9/11.

A few nuggets:
There was a feeling, it just didn't look [like] any commercial jetliner I've flown on any time in my life...
I don't know what kind of airplanes he flies on...flying saucers maybe?
...then when the buildings came down later on that day I said to my brother 'call me insane, but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition?
OK, Charlie...you're insane.
It feels like from the people I talk to in and around my circles, it seems like the worm is turning…
Just who is in your circles, Charlie? Michael Moore? And where do you meet, on the grassy knoll?
We're not the conspiracy theorists on this particular issue. It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75% of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory.
Uh, yeah. It was a conspiracy you silly, barking moonbat! A conspiracy of Islamofascists who hate you and want to kill you!


No comments: