Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hokey-pokey


Clay Jones, the editorial cartoonist at our local paper The Fredericksburg Free Lance-Star, runs a weekly caption contest in which he supplies a cartoon with an empty word balloon and readers submit caption suggestions. Readers vote on the top four or five entries, and the winner receives the completed original. This was my third winning entry this year.

Incidentally, Clay is also lead guitarist and front man for the local rock/punk/post-grunge/garage band Corporate T-shirt. Their debut album No Thanks To Hancock is available for purchase at the link. It rocks righteously and if you don't get it, you're a Commie. It's rumored that chicks swoon over him, but I've yet to see it for myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"It's rumored that chicks swoon over him, but I've yet to see it for myself."

I haven't seen it either!!!

-Clay Jones

Eric said...

Hah! You've been Googling yourself, haven't you Clay!