- I sometimes brew my own beer.
- One of the strangest duties I ever had in the Air Force was to fire rockets at fighter planes in flight...our own planes.
- I've visited 22 countries outside the US.
- I've been to Las Vegas at least six times over the last eight years, yet gambling is one of the few vices I don't have.
- You know that old-fashioned teletype punched paper tape? There was a time I could read the holes in it.
- I've been in IT long enough to have programmed in both COBOL and FORTRAN.
- I saw Aerosmith in concert...in 1974.
- I once traded seats on a plane with Henry Winkler.
Monday, May 18, 2009
The filthy blog tag pox
Reader Ayrdale has struck me with the Filthy Tag Pox, in which I'm supposed to post eight random things about myself, so here goes...
on May 18, 2009